Tuesday, August 2, 2011

And so it begins...

You are reading my very, first post to my brand new blog. Probably not as excited as I am, but simply can't contain my enthusiasm! I have so much to share and can hardly figure out what should be first after years of various thoughts related to brides swirling in my brain!
Today I'll just start at the beginning since this is my first post. Yes, I'll get to the point and spare you the drama:
My take on each and every bride not matter who, what, where, when and how many times is this. For a short time during the prep process and when they walk down the aisle transform into an ultra feminine, symbol of optimism and romance. Each and every one uniquely portrays her own example of pure joy because in those moments wearing "her" own gown she feels incredible. Sometimes not an easy feat for women. The confidence and positive energy flowing from a bride is unmatched and it's infectious to all her guests. I always tell my brides if you feel anything short of amazing in a gown, it's the wrong dress. More about choosing the dress later. Lots to say about that.
So check in with me often and I'll take you behind the scenes in the world of brides to help you prepare for one of the biggest roles you'll ever assume: Being a BRIDE!!!
Oh! and why: PINK FRENCH BRIDE?? I like all three and it sounded cool, together. The title photos will be mostly vintage because I adore vintage wedding gowns of any era! They are fabric time capsules-- fascinating and inspiring. Hope you do too! See you soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Yippee dear friend!!! I'm so happy for you! This is a fabulous first post and describes your passion perfectly. Oh, how I wish you could have picked out my bridal gown with me. Those darn miles between us...
    I'll be following you every step of the way on this new blog journey.
    Love Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading them!