Wednesday, November 2, 2011

colorful RUNWAY magic!

Watters Bride-BLUSH gown! I'm feeling faint:)

Lazaro- Elegant drama with a stunning focal, belt.

Marchesa bringing the gentle, cap sleeve back!
Oscar De La Renta flirtatious, cocktail dress. Perfectly retro.


Vera Wang epitomizes ethereal in this chic, stunning hue.

Miriam Haskell piece - simply amazing on the wrist of my BLUSH bride.

Statement necklace by Kristin Morris.  Modern vintage at its best.

The intricate work of Paris by Debra Moreland.  I was a fan at first glance.
So great to be back blogging after a self-initiated absence.  My brief departure was in part due to October Bridal Market analysis and all the wonderful inspiration I've been seeing from the runway.  The Spring 2012 lines are magical and I just can't help but style the brides in COLOR somewhere in the ensemble if not via the gown itself! My latest obsession- BLUSH! This angelic, peaceful hue has been around on the bridal gown scene for several years, but this season I've been won over by this delicate whisper of color combined with taupe accents. It's fresh- vintage and I'm in love! Above are some of my favorites from the Spring 2012 season. I'm thrilled brides today have so much choice and somewhat sympathetic too because it really can be overwhelming. That is when the stylist at your intimate bridal, boutique becomes your instant friend! As the professional, fresh from seeing the 2012 collections from several designers, he/she will guide you along the road of goodies that await your choice which hopefully in some aspect include COLOR!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am 'blushing' just eyeing it all! I agree, these colors in the bridal spring line are stunning, Maria. And what a lovely cap-sleeved gown - so elegant. You sound so captivated by it all, my friend! Enjoy the magic...
    Love Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading them!